Saturday, December 4, 2010

SUGAR Filming/Cast Update

OK y'all... so the film shoot is underway! It's very exciting! From what I'm hearing, they've shot the first two scenes... and "Wes Studi is amazing" according to Mr. Rainwater.

Here are some cast updates I recently (as in five minutes ago LOL) added to the CAST page:

Wes Studi (Avatar, Last of the Mohicans) is playing "Bishop". (Um, Hi, WES STUDI?? Awesome!)

Corbin Bleu (The Beautiful Life, High School Musical) is playing "Sketch". 

William Peltz (Entourage, Abduction) is playing "Free". 

and one that made me flip OUT when I found out this morning:

Angus MacFadyen (BRAVEHEART, The Saw films) is playing "Uncle Gene". 

Angus MacFadyen, y'all!  This is causing quite a stir over at myoutlanderpurgatory.com. Everyone is trying to decide who they want him to play in the new film adaptation of Diana Gabaldon's "Outlander" that's being written as we speak. So you can imagine how stoked I am that he's going to be in SUGAR!!!!!

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wes Studi is a seriously heavy weight capacitated and experienced actor. Expect a superb performance from him!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if anyone can tell me what company is handling the payroll for Sugar (i.e., the name of the company on the paychecks). Thanks, I would greatly appreciate this information!